With increased use of internets and computers, don’t you ever think it is mandate to learn touch typing? If you feel just like us, try BBC Mat Typing – Stage 11 games that are available online with different stages. Every stage focuses on different keys and practices. After completing all the stages, you would master keys in keyboard and it’s sure that you can type faster than any others. The animated background attracts people of all ages, especially children. ‘Learn while you play’ is the basic concept of this game.
Find below what is so attractive about Level 4 and stage 11 of Mat typing game:
- Under this stage 11 of level 4, you would be learning two keys such as “/” and “.”. So far, you are introduced with alphabetical letters until z from three rows. However, Language is not just with letters. Punctuation makes it interesting and complete to make good sense. Therefore, this stage of level 4 focuses on punctuations.
- Which finger should go for these punctuation marks on keyboard is very important to type faster. This has been well illustrated in the demo. For instance, using ring finger of your left hand you can hit full stop. Similarly, using your right hand’s pinky finger you can hit slash comfortably.
- Green coloured animated snake is the one that instructs the class. The way it interacts with people is awesome.
- After instructions from the snake, you are allowed to have a practice session with series of letters to be typed, which is displayed on top of the screen.
- In the animation, demo on how to keep hands over keyboard is well portrayed. Touch typing always support good health of spine and wrist bones, when it’s done properly. Otherwise, some people get pains in regular intervals.
What will you get if you learn touch typing?
- Ability to type faster without looking at the keys.
- Attain uniqueness among people with unusual typing skills.
- When learnt properly, you would acquire the ability to type at least 65 words for every minute with so ease.
- As touch typing skill is always been honoured irrespective of any profession.